Chicken pox is a viral disorder for which there is confusion in public whether to use Homeopathy or Allopathy for Chicken pox. Homeopathic remedies for chicken pox are best preventive.In this articles we will discuss Homeopathic treatment for chicken pox.
Essentials of Diagnosis
Exposure 14–21 days before onset.
Fever and malaise just before or with eruption.
Rash: pruritic, centrifugal, papular, changing to vesicular ("dewdrops on a rose petal"), pustular, and finally crusting.
Varicella zoster virus (VZV) is HHV-3. Disease manifestations include chickenpox (varicella) and shingles (herpes zoster). Chickenpox is generally a disease of the childhood. It has an incubation period of 10–20 days (average 2 weeks) and is highly contagious, spreading by inhalation of infective droplets or contact with lesions.
Symptoms and signs
Fever and malaise are mild in children and more marked in adults. The pruritic rash begins prominently on the face, scalp, and trunk, and later involves the extremities. Maculopapules change in a few hours to vesicles that become pustular and eventually form crusts . New lesions may erupt for 1–5 days, so that different stages of the eruption are usually present simultaneously. The crusts slough in 7–14 days. The vesicles and pustules are superficial and elliptical, with slightly serrated borders. Pitted scars are frequent sequelae.
|Chicken pox Rash|
Homeopathic treatment for chicken pox:
Coming to question chicken pox homeopathy or allopathy which is better.No doubt Homeopathy is most safer and without side effects cures the chicken post speedily when compared to allopathic medicine for chicken pox. Homeopathic medicine for chicken pox directly works on cells effected by chicken pox virus. Close the receptors of the body cells and arrest the chicken pox virus to enter into the body cells. There by Homeopathic medicines and treatment prevent and cure the chicken pox without side effects.
The disease evolves in several stages (2 or 3), healing spontaneously after a week.
The interest in this children's disease lies in its viral similarity with herpes zoster (shingles). During a chickenpox epidemic, the older population with depressed immune systems will get this severe neurological disease. (shingles).
Homeopathy medicine for chicken pox At the beginning:
- skin alternates redness and paleness; irregular fever :
• 3 granules, as needed : BELLADONNA 4C is preventive for chicken pox in homeopathic medicine.
- red, swollen, itching skin; night restlessness with intense thirst :
• 3 granules, as needed : RHUS TOX 200c is used in chicken pox treatment among homeopathy remedies.
- in all the cases :
• one dose : VACCINOTOXINUM 7C
|Rhustox leaves- rash like chicken pox|
Homeopathy chicken pox preventive Measures at Eruption stage:
The personal hygiene must be kept up by repeated warm baths followed by an intense powdering with CALENDULA talcum.
The main remedy is RHUS TOX, in case of aggravation, use :
• Alternate 3 granules, as needed : MEZEREUM 5C or CANTHARIS 5C
• alternate 3 granules, every 3 hours, as needed :
ECHINACEA 4C, or HEPAR SULFUR 5C
Homeopathy for chickenpox at Convalescence:
- to recover the appetite :
• one dose : SULFUR IODATUM 7C is best homeopathic remedy for chicken pox.
- in case of digestive infection, diarrhea :
• 3 granules : ANTIMONIUM CRUDUM 5C
|Antimonium crude like chickenpox crusts|
- CURRENT Medical Dx; Tx; Chapter 32. Viral & Rickettsial Infections; Viral Diseases
- BOUKO LEVY M.,; Homeopathic and Drainage Repertory; Chickenpox