How to use Homeopathic Medicine and Second Prescription

How to take Homeopathic Medicines?
Homeopathic Potencies must be taken in pills form. 2 - 6 Pills as prescribed must be taken into bottle lid or on to a dust free paper and then taken into mouth to chew the medicine until it is dissolved.

How many day I have to take the medicine?
Generally Homeopathic Physician will prescribe to take the main dose in only a single dose. that means take only 2-6 pills as Homeopathic doctor prescribed and don't take the next dose until the doctor suggested you to take.

How may days I have to wait after taking single dose of Homeopathic Medicine?
Homeopathic Doctor will suggest you to wait for at least 10 days in case of Chronic diseases. It is always better to  wait as long as your symptoms are disappearing. In case of Acute diseases you need to wait for 5 minutes to one hour or one day according to the severity of Symptoms.

What next I have to do after single dose?
You need to wait for the period as doctor suggested. after that Doctor will suggest you next remedy according to the result from first prescribed dose.

How to take 6x or 12x Biochemic Homeopathic Medicines?
Biochemic medicne need to take daily. 2-4 tablets for atleast 10 days or as doctor prescribed.

How to take Homeopathic Mother tinctures?
Mothers also need to take daily 2-4 drops in half cup of water for 10 days at least or as doctor prescribed you.


Patients are requested to explain their symptoms in the following manner once after recieving First dose of medicine.

1. My syptoms are completely relieved. I am feeling happy with my status of health.

2. My symptoms are 80 % relieved.

3. My symptoms are only 50 % relieved.

5. My symptoms are only 5 % relieved.

6. My symptoms are increased after taking first dose of medicine.

7. New symptoms appeared after taking first dose of medicine.

8. My symptoms are not at all relieved after medicine. I am suffering from same complaints.No change in my case.

Explaining the status of health in the above manner helps physician in selecting right followup medicine for cure of your disease as early as possible.

Please use Below COMMENTS from If you have more Doubts.

- Dr.Devendra Kumar Munta MD(Homeo)

Comments

  1. Sir my mother check the homeo dr in pakistan he gave some chew able pills but the dr said donot use ARGENTUM NITRICUM 30 . So we are very confused how to take so please send me ur watsapp contact number please.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

PLEASE WRITE YOUR SYMPTOMS HERE TO GET SUGGESTION.

Popular posts from this blog

Homeopathic Remedies for Over Sensitive to Noise&Tinnitus

Dr.Devendra Kumar Munta MD Homeo,International Homeopathic Consultant

The Effective treatment of Urethral stricture with Homeopathy